Wednesday, November 28, 2012

I'm Home

I'm home... Sydney. You haven't changed, you're just as gorgeous as ever. Did you miss me?

I'm crazy talking to a city (I know), but running away from home for four very long months can do that to you. I've moved into a new area, not far from where I wanted to live but meant I don't need to compromise on anything at all in the apartment. And I get to learn how to catch a bus now. That's got to be a good thing.
And it seems I've arrived back in town right at the right time, summer. This weekend the city will reach tops of 36 degrees with out west, we anticipate at least 42. But summer also means outdoor concerts, night photography, dinners and drinks in the city, night markets, all of the wonderful things that Sydney is renowned for. Let's bring it on and celebrate.

No comments:

Post a Comment